Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's Almost Fall Family Portrait Time....

I know it's August and it's HOT, but we are going to start booking fall portrait sessions in the next couple of weeks. If you want to get in for a session, make sure to drop me an email or give me a call SOON. We expect to fill the calendar pretty quickly. I am going to book up September first, and then I'll start in on October early next month. We are running a special right now: if you book your session by September 15th, you can save $50 off your session fee! (Sessions start at $100, so that's up to 50% savings!). Click here to check out our portrait pricing and here to log onto our proofing website to see some portrait sessions. And don't forget to refer your friends! (And for those of you who have already contacted me, you'll get first dibs on dates for your session).