Monday, June 11, 2007

Rachel & Tommy's Wedding

Saturday, we went up to Liberty for Rachel & Tommy's wedding. The whole day went really smoothly and Rachel was really calm (even her mom was surprised!). Between the ceremony and reception, we stopped by William Jewell college to take a few pics around campus. Here are several of my favorites from the day (it was hard to narrow it down)...




Okay, so I know what you're thinking... She "trashed her dress" on her wedding day! Well, sorry to disappoint you, although, for a split second I almost had Rachel convinced that she should jump into the pool at the Country Club - it was pretty warm on Saturday. But I promise we will have dress trashing pics soon enough (two shoots in July to be exact!) Thanks Kelley for getting Josh so excited about trashing the dress! If you haven't heard about this awesome new trend, check out www.trashthedress.com.






I love this photo! Does it even need a cool caption?




Rachel's dad cutting the rug! Seriously, I was laughing so hard, I could barely snap a couple shots of him dancing! Good thing Josh was there too :).





The frat boys serenading Rachel :)