Sunday, May 20, 2007

Josh's Blog

Okay...So I don't really like this whole blogging thing, and I kind of keep making fun of Jenny for being so T-R-E-N-D-Y, trendy! But, last night, I thought to myself that blogging might be good for some things. For example, I want an iMac, and this is what Jenny says:




If you are look closely at her face, that's the mean mother face right there. Jenny has that one down. So, what I would like to ask anyone who reads this, especially if you own a Mac, to help me convince Jenny as to all the great things about them. It will make our job so much easier to do, I know this, but she doesn't understand. Keep in mind that if it makes my job easier, your pictures will look better and you will get the finished product even quicker! How great is that! So post comments, pictures of you at your Mac, anything to help me get one!Thanks for all your support:)


Josh